Our vision is to 'Create a united team of passionate people that love coming to work'
How have we achieved that?
We use a product called OfficeVibe to ask for anonymous feedback from our staff and then review the results at monthly employee engagement meetings to help us identify ways we can make working life better for our staff.
We hold company-wide events twice a year to update everyone on our progress towards our corporate objectives and plans. And we have various formal and informal gatherings such as: scavenger hunts, pub quizzes, baking competitions, charity events, picnics and boules tournaments. Oh, and bring-your-dog-to-work days!
If you'd like to be part of our united team and think you have the passion, enthusiasm and desire to help make a difference in our industry, we'd love to hear from you! Take a look at our latest job vacancies below.
If you would like to join our awesome team, check out our opportunities and apply today!
Your experience in solution selling combined with your knowledge of the printing industry will shape how our existing customer base grows. You will leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade existing customers to embrace new MIS modules, tools and technologies.
You will understand how decisions are made, understand the operations of individual companies and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of our clients. Working with them, you will set the vision and the strategy for how their MIS evolves and grows.
You will enjoy keeping up-to-date with the latest features of the software and aim to achieve a high level of knowledge, competence and professional ability in the industries and products associated with your role.
Using a mix of online and onsite meetings, you will work throughout Northern England and Scotland, with some time spent at Head Office. You will also:
• Proactively manage existing customer accounts, build trusted relationships with people and develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges.
• Persuade customers about the benefits of our technology solutions.
• Deliver your own webinars, software demonstrations and quotations when required.
• Attend exhibitions and user group meetings.
• Go above and beyond to add value to our customers’ business.
• Think of creative ways to improve customer communications and relationships. We love new ideas and will support you if you want to try new technologies or approaches.
To apply please fill out the form below and upload your CV.